- McDonald, A., Prost, S. G., Plassmeyer, M., Oehme, K. (2021). The contribution of adverse childhood experiences to work-related stressors among law enforcement officers. Policing: A Journal of Policy and Practice. 1-19. https://doi.org/10.1093/police/paab047
- Osteen, P. J., Oehme, K., Morris, R. C., Arcinegas, J., Frey, J. J., Woods, M., & Forsman, L. (2021). Suicide intervention training with law enforcement officers in suicide and life-threatening behavior. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behavior. https://doi.org/10.1111/sltb.12763
- Prost, S. G., Saunders, D. G., & Oehme, K. (2020). Childhood family violence and officer responses to officer-involved domestic violence: Effects of cumulative and resolved trauma. International Journal of Police Science and Management, 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1177/1461355720907641
- Osteen, P.J., Oehme, K., Woods, M.N., Forsman, R.L., Morris, R.C., & Frey, J.J. (2020). Law enforcement officers' knowledge, attitudes, self-efficacy, and use of suicide intervention behaviors. Journal of the Society for Social Work and Research, 11, 509-527. http://dx.doi.org/10.1086/712495
- Perko, A., & Oehme, K. (2019). Officers' Childhood Trauma Histories: Understanding the Impact, and Opportunities for Resilience. In Leonard Territo, & James D. Sewell (Eds.), Stress Management in Law Enforcement, 4th Edition. North Carolina: Carolina Academic Press.
- Oehme, K., Prost, S., & Saunders, D. G. (2016). Police responses to cases of officer-involved domestic violence: The effects of a brief web-based training. Policing: A Journal of Policy & Practice, 10(4), 391-407. https://doi.org/10.1093/police/paw039
- Mennicke, A., Gromer, J., Oehme, K., & Macconnie, L. (2016). Workplace experiences of gay and lesbian criminal justice officers in the United States: A qualitative investigation of officers attending a lgbt law enforcement conference. Policing and Society, 1-18. 10.1080/10439463.2016.1238918
- Saunders, D., Prost, S., & Oehme, K. (2016). Responses to cases of officer domestic violence: Effects of demographic and professional factors. Journal of Family Violence, 31(6), 771-784. doi:10.1007/s10896-016-9822-2
- Oehme, K., & Prost, S. (2016). Preventing officer-involved domestic violence: Leadership Challenges and opportunities. In R.J. Burke (Ed.), Stress in Policing: Sources, Consequences and Interventions. Gower Publishers: UK.
- Oehme, K., Donnelly, E., & Valentine, C. (2015). Law enforcement officers and employee assistance programs. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, 38, 401-436. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25905130 doi:https://doi.org/10.1108/PIJPSM-11-2014-0
- Oehme, K., Stern, N., & Mennicke, A. (2015). A deficiency in addressing campus sexual assault: The lack of women law enforcement officers. Harvard Journal of Law and Gender, 38, 401-432. Retrieved from https://ssrn.com/abstract=2523935
- Oehme, K., Mennicke, A., Anderson, D., & Kennedy, S. (2014). Law enforcement officers' perception of rape and rape victims: A multimethod study. Violence and Victims, 29(5), 814-827.
- Oehme, K. L., Donnelly, E. A., & Summerlin, Z. (2013). Agency innovation to promote change: A model policy on officer-involved domestic violence provides a starting point to foster healthy police families. In Leonard Territo, & James D. Sewell (Eds.), Stress Management in Law Enforcement, 3rd Edition (pp. 311-336). Durham, NC: Carolina Academic Press.
- Oehme, K. L., Kim, A., Summerlin, Z., & Martin, A. (2013). Training criminal justice professionals: Using online curricula to prevent domestic violence. In R. White (Ed.), Curriculum Development, Innovation and Reform. Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc.
- Oehme, K. L., Donnelly, E., & Martin, A. (2012). Alcohol abuse, PTSD, and officer-committed domestic violence. Policing: A Journal of Policy and Practice, 6(4), 418-430. doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/police/pas023
- Valentine, C., Oehme, K. L., & Martin, A. (2012). Correctional officers and domestic violence: Experiences and attitudes. Journal of Family Violence, 29(5), 531–545. doi:10.1007/s10896-012-9448-y
- Oehme, K. L., & Martin, A. (2011). A practical plan for prevention and intervention: Florida's new model policy on officer-involved domestic violence. Criminal Justice Studies, 24(4), 395-408. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1478601X.2011
- Oehme, K. L., Siebert, D. C., Siebert, C. F., Stern, N., Valentine, C., & Donnelly, E. (2011). Protecting lives, careers, and public confidence: Florida's efforts to prevent officer-involved domestic violence. Family Court Review, 84-106.
- Summerlin, Z., Oehme, K. L., Stern, N., & Valentine, C. (2010). Disparate levels of stress in police and correctional officers: Preliminary evidence from a pilot study on domestic violence. Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, 20, 762-777. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10911351003749