- Prost, S. G., Saunders, D. G., & Oehme, K. (2020). Childhood family violence and officer responses to officer-involved domestic violence: Effects of cumulative and resolved trauma. International Journal of Police Science and Management, 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1177/1461355720907641
- Harrison, S., Oehme, K., Maselli, E., Blackenship, L., & Onifade, E. (2017). Domestic violence screening: A national hotline survey. Family & Intimate Partner Violence Quarterly, 9, 7-19.
- Oehme, K. L., Maselli Urbach, E., & Stern, N. (2014). Unheard voices of domestic violence victims: A call to remedy physician neglect. Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law, 15(3), 613-614.
- Oehme, K. L., & Stern, N. (2014). The case for mandatory training on screening for domestic violence in the wake of the Affordable Care Act. University of Pennsylvania Law School Journal of Law and Social Change, 17(1), 1-28. Retrieved from http://scholarship.law.upenn.edu/jlasc/vol17/iss1/1
- Oehme, K. L., & Thyer, B. A. (2010). Stopping domestic violence in families. In Cynthia Franklin, & Rowena Fong (Eds.), The church leaders counseling resource book: A guide to mental health and social problems (pp. 231-244). New York: Oxford University Press.