- Ray, E. C., Oehme, K., Perko, A., Arpan, L., Clark, J., & Bradley, L. (in press). Freshmen anxiety and COVID-19: Practical implications from an online intervention for supporting students affected by health inequities. Journal of American College Health, 26 pages.
- Ray, E. C., Arpan, L., Oehme, K., Perko, A., & Clark, J. (2020). Examining the implementation of a universal approach to student resilience. Journal of Higher Education Management, 35, 4-15.
- Perko, A., Oehme, K., Ray, E. C., Arpan, L., & Clark, J. (2020). The vulnerability gap: Group differences in childhood trauma and resilience on a Florida college campus. Florida Journal of Educational Research, 58, 1-19. https://feraonline.org/article/the-vulnerability-gap-group-differences-in-childhood-trauma-and-resilience-on-a-florida-college-campus/
- Oehme, K., Perko, A., Altemus, M., Ray, E. C., Arpan, L., & Clark, J. (2020). Lessons from a student resilience project. Journal of College Student Development, 61, 396-399. https://doi.org/10.1353/csd.2020.0037
- Ferraro, A., Oehme, K., Waldick, I., & Stern, N. (2020). Improving court-mandated divorce education by recognizing the effects of parents' childhood trauma. Pace Law Review, 40, 273-308. https://digitalcommons.pace.edu/plr/vol40/iss1/6
- Ray, E. C., Arpan, L., Oehme, K., Perko, A., & Clark, J. (2019). Helping students cope with adversity: The influence of a web-based intervention on students' self-efficacy and intentions to use wellness-related resources. Journal of American College Health. https://doi.org/10.1080/07448481.2019.1679818
- Ray, E. C., Arpan, L., Oehme, K., Perko, A., & Clark, J. (2019). Testing restorative narratives in a college student resilience project. Innovative Higher Education, 44. doi: 10.1007/s10755-019-9464-4.
- Oehme, K., Perko, A., Clark, J., Ray, E. C., Arpan, L., & Bradley, L. (2018). A trauma-informed approach to building college students' resilience. Journal of Evidence-Based Social Work, 16, 93-107. Retrieved from http://purl.flvc.org/fsu/fd/FSU_libsubv1_scholarship_submission_1547740904_b89bb871 doi:10.1080/23761407.2018.1533503
- Oehme, K., & Stern, N. (2018). Improving lawyers' health by addressing the impact of adverse childhood experiences. University of Richmond Law Review, 53, 20. Retrieved from https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=3246046
- Perko, A., & Oehme, K. (in press). Officers' childhood trauma histories: Understanding the impact, and opportunities for resilience. In Leonard Territo, & James D. Sewell (Eds.), Stress Management in Law Enforcement, 4th Edition. North Carolina: Carolina Academic Press.