Florida State University has launched a new online curriculum for a Professional Certification in Trauma and Resilience: Level One. The curriculum developed by the Institute enables professionals to develop the knowledge and skills they need to understand the impact of adult and child trauma, along with the keys to resilience. Participants will learn crucial information to improve service delivery to clients, students, human services recipients, patients, and other members of the public.
This self-paced curriculum includes 20 hours of course content and ten chapters of research-based readings, case scenarios, multi-media materials, assignments, and quizzes.
|This certification is designed for:
||The benefits of this certification include:
- Social Services Providers, Victim Advocates, Child Welfare Staff, & Guardians ad Litem
- Counselors & Psychologists
- First Responders, Law Enforcement Officers, Firefighters, & EMS
- K-12 Teachers, Educators, & Higher Education Administrators
- Pre-K Teachers & Childcare Providers
- Medical Professionals, Physicians, & Nurses
- Clergy Members
- Lawyers, Judges, & Legal Assistants
- Media Professionals
- Enhancing your professional knowledge, skills, and career potential.
- A transformative understanding of how stress from Adverse Childhood Experiences can affect the developing brain and impact maladaptive client behavior.
- A powerful new perspective on trauma-informed approaches to effective service delivery.
- Discovery of the building blocks of resilience and the hope they offer for healing.
- Increased self-awareness, a new outlook on personal development, and ways to avoid secondary traumatization.
- Confidence in your ability to enhance your agency, unit, or teams' effectiveness.
You can register at:
For more information about fees and registration, please contact:
Research Bibliographies on Trauma & Resilience